Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- Archive.org: an organization to archive the Internet's contents such as the World Wide Web and Usenet to provide historians, researchers, scholars, and others access to this vast collection of data, and ensuring the long-term storage of the information. (http://www.archive.org)
- Internet birthday: happy 25th, Internet (http://www.amdahl.com/internet/events/inet25.html)
- Internet History/ISOC: Internet Society's collection of Internet history (http://www.isoc.org/internet-history)
- Internet Timeline: events in the history of the Internet by Robert H'obbes' Zakon (http://info.isoc.org/guest/zakon/Internet/History/HIT.html)
- Netizen Anthology: The Netizens and the Wonderful World of the Net--an anthology, Ronda Hauben, Michael Hauben (http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/project_book.html)