Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- CBL: Computer-Based Learning Unit, The University of Leeds, United Kingdom (http://cbl.leeds.ac.uk)
- IETF/TERENA: Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Training Materials Catalogue; a reviewed collection of materials for network training (http://www.trainmat.ietf.org)
- IT Connections: Instructional Technology Connections from the School of Education at the University of Colorado at Denver; a resource index designed for Students and practitioners of Instructional Technology. The resource links into the major domains of Educational Technology, providing an unusual focus on theory, philosophy and research. (http://www.cudenver.edu/~mryder/itcon.html)
- ITTI: Information Technology Training Initiative, a United Kingdom-wide initiative to provide training materials about or using Information Technology (http://info.mcc.ac.uk/CGU/ITTI/ITTI.html)
- Media Literacy: Online project of Center for Advanced Technology in Education, College of Education, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, USA, to make available to teachers, students, parents, and producers, a comprehensive collection of resources related to the influence of media in the lives of children, youth, and adults. (http://interact.uoregon.edu/MediaLit/HomePage)
- Netskills: a United Kingdom-wide effort to collect electronic training and educational information (http://www.netskills.ac.uk)
- NOCALL: Northern California Association of Law Libraries (NOCALL) and the Southern California Association of Law Libraries (SCALL) to encourage use of the Internet and provide training assistance to our members (http://lawlib.wuacc.edu/nocall/home.html)