Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- ACM/SIGCHI: Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Special Interest Group on Computers and Human Interaction (http://www.acm.org/sigchi/)
- HCIBIB: The HCI Bilbiography Project, references to literature on human-computer interaction, including hypertext/hypermedia (http://www.tu-graz.ac.at/CHCIbib)
- HCI Index/deGraaff: Human-Computer Interaction Index (http://is.twi.tudelft.nl/hci/)
- HCI Launching Pad: Human-Computer Interaction resources and pointers, by Keith Instone (http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/HCI/)
- HCI Resources: information related to Human-Computer Interaction (http://www.ida.liu.se/labs/aslab/groups/um/hci/)
- HCS: Center for Human-Computer studies, at Uppsala University, Sweden (http://www.cmd.uu.se)
- HITL: Human Interface Technology Laboratory, the University of Washington, includes information on the Virtual Worlds Society and the Virtual Worlds Consortium (http://www.hitl.washington.edu)
- Ubicomp: Ubiquitous Computing--computing and communications available everywhere to help people communicate and get information, information from Mark Weiser of XEROX PARC (http://www.ubiq.com/hypertext/weiser/UbiHome.html)
These resources deal with the area of human-computer interaction (HCI).