Two Years on the Web, by John December
Here are the questions I
asked everyone on the
CMC Magazine staff:
- Based on your experiences in working on the magazine,
what has been the most difficult or challenging
part of your work?
- What are the top 3 things you've learned while working
at the magazine?
- What specific skills do you feel are crucial in
electronic publishing? What knowledge/skills/techniques
have you gained to support these skills? What do you
still need to learn?
- What reactions from other people have you experienced
as a result of your the magazine work (e.g., notes
from people, job offers ;), interesting discussions,
good professional/academic networking)?
- Where direction do you think the magazine should
grow in over the next year? (e.g., more content,
better design, more technology, broader coverage,
more specific content, more focused coverage, etc.)?
- In your work for the magazine, what has been
the most personally satisfying / enriching
experience? (frustrating experience?)