Teaching International Reporting Through the Internet
- Creag, Maria Katherine. (25 April 1996). Email to author,
- Crowder, Bland. (25 April 1996). Email to author.
- Cusimano, Maryann. (1995 January). "Why Do You Do What You
Do the Way You Do It? Examining Teaching Goals and Teaching
Methods," (paper presented at The Catholic University of America.
- Gerner, Deborah. (1994, August).
What am I looking for in "Good" Class Discussion? Comments
adapted from Dr. Deborah Gerner, University of Kansas, US
Foreign Policy Syllabus, August 1994
- Mandell, Brian. (1994, Spring).
Learning With Cases (Adapted from the comments of Dr. Brian
Mandell, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University,
International Mediation Syllabus).
- Meach, Sophana. (26 April 1996). Email to author.
- Park, Michael. (25 April 1996). Email to author.
- Rushing, Kit. (20 January 1996).
- Why We're Here (Adapted from the Pew Faculty Fellowship in
International Affairs Program, Harvard University, June 1994)