Media - Periodicals - Magazines - Web sites for browsing Internet contentWeb sites of selected periodicals published as magazines; these publications now include continuous updates of breaking news on their Web sites; see the directories section for more magazines and magazines in other languages.
Is something missing or incorrect? Suggestion? Please send a note to email@example.com with the subject info-surf.
- Time: weekly news magazine; headquarters New York, NY; international editions; world's largest circulation weekly news magazine
- Der Spiegel: German weekly news magazine; headquarters Hamburg; Der Spiegel = "The Mirror"
- Reader's Digest: monthly general-interest magazine; US and global editions; headquarters Chappaqua, New York
- Newsweek: weekly news magazine; headquarters New York; international editions
- Economist: weekly news and international affairs; headquarters London; established 1843
- NatGeo: National Geographic; Web site of famous magazine established 1888; geography, science, history, culture, current events, and photography; headquarters Washington, DC
- Cosmopolitan: international magazine for women; established 1886; relationships, self-improvement, health, careers
- Maclean's: Canadian weekly magazine; events, culture, politics
- The Atlantic: American magazine; foreign affairs, politics, the economy; founded Boston 1857
- India Today: weekly news; established 1975; headquarters Mumbai
- USNWR: US News and World Report; news and information
- New African: monthly news magazine covering Africa; includes analysis, regions, opinions, interviews, and culture
- BHG: Better Homes and Gardens; monthly magazine on home-based lifestyles; covers homes, cooking, gardening, crafts, healthy living, decorating, and entertaining
- GH: Good Housekeeping; covers product testing by The Good Housekeeping Institute, recipes, diet, health, literature; founded 1885
- Prevention: health; started 1950; food, nutrition, workouts, beauty, and cooking.
- Smithsonian: monthly magazine of the Smithsonian Instituion; History, science, arts, nature
- SI: Sports Illustrated; covers sports; founded 1954
- People: entertainment