Sending Email to John December
Thank you for your interest in my work.
I sincerely appreciate your feedback and corrections on my publications. I will save and carefully consider your suggestions to help me improve my work and serve others better.
If you are interested in buying one of my photographs, you can see this information about image sales.
If you have a question, you can check my Frequently Asked Questions List or search december.com.
Also, like everyone, I need to filter out spam, so please understand:
I am very grateful to the many thousands of people who have
provided updates and corrections to my work over the years.
Thank you for taking the time to send me feedback!
- The best way to get an email message to me is to use the special subject line I describe in my publications. The special subject line should get your email past my spam filters.
- The address firstname.lastname@example.org is my permanent email address and the one you should use to send email to me. I am the only authorized user of december.com, so email sent to other addresses at december.com is not accepted.
- If in doubt of what subject line to use, use this subject line:
- If your email address is known to me (family, friends, associates), your email should get past all the filters no matter what subject line you use.
- If you get strange mail that seems to come from me or from my domain december.com, see this information about email from december.com.