Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
This summary of Internet tools has been known worldwide since 1993 and is a collection of information sources about software used on the Internet for network information retrieval, computer-mediated interaction, and computer-mediated communication. A popular resource for Internet trainers and students to learn about the Internet, it is updated continuously. You can use this list for your reference.
- README: describes this list's purpose and audience (http://www.december.com/net/tools/1997/about-itools.html)
- Segmented: describes how to use the segmented hypertext format of this information (http://www.december.com/net/tools/1997/use-itools.html)
- Taxonomy: describes a draft of a taxonomy of the information on this list (http://www.december.com/net/tools/1997/tax-itools.html)
These are some explanatory files for using this information and describing this project.
- HTML 1 big page: HTML version of this information on one big page (http://www.december.com/net/tools/1997/internet-tools.html)
- HTML segmented: HTML version of this information in a web of pages divided by section, sub-section, and sub-sub-section (http://www.december.com/net/tools/1997/index.html)
These are the other formats for this information.