Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- Mosaic: describes Mosaic, Internet information browser and World Wide Web client (http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/NCSAMosaicHome.html)
- Mosaic FAQ: (http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/Docs/mosaic-faq.html)
- Mosaic: description of how to download and run NCSA Mosaic (ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/README.Mosaic)
- Mosaic paper: NCSA Mosaic Technical Summary, by Marc Andreessen (ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/mosaic-papers/mosaic.ps.Z)
- Mosaic article: an HTML version of a New York Times article about Mosaic by John Markoff (http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~kluster/markoff.html)
- Amiga Mosaic: (http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/AMosaic/home.html)
- Mosaic: bring up Mosaic on system with client installed: unix mosaic
Definition: Mosaic is a client for network distributed hypermedia information and discovery.