Keep Simplifying >
Reworked format of this ebook to be be mobile-friendly using
responsive Web design techniques.
Added links to options to live car-free or car-lite in various spots throughout the text.
Consider my case.
Updated Consider renting a home.
"Regularly set aside some screen-free time,"
Take Care of Yourself.
to books page.
Updates and additions to the preface.
Updated This ebook is biased.
Updated Stop incoming junk.
Updated Manage the incoming flow.
Added "Walk," "Drink water," "Eat real food"
Take Care of Yourself with photo.
Adding photos with captions to illustrate points--for example
- Updates to the labels and preface.
Fixed some links in links.
- I'm revising this ebook. I am revising the ebook, Live Simple, which was published here in the year 2000.
I will revise, correct, simplify, and add to that edition. Watch for revisions here.
I may release a Kindle version in the future, once I get all the revisions done and feedback from readers.
- Added response to question about What About Heirlooms?
- Simplified the format of the online edition of the book.
- Added response to question about What to do with Structure?.
- Added Jen Yip's blog, Shopping, saving, and scarfing to the forum.
- Added WalkScore.com to
and Links and as a sidebar in the
and Questions page.
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car
to books page.
- Added response to question about How Can You Find Your Dream?
- Added response to question about Attitudes about Stuff.
- Added response to question about photos and slides.
- Refurbished some entries on the books page with new editions and some added entries.
- Added entry about prioritizing clutter removal by bulk to the forum.
- Added response to question about handbills to questions and answers.
- Added more to answer to question about The Simple Life: Country or City? to questions and answers.
- Added entry about time limits in the clutter triage to the forum.
- Added entry about The Simple Life: Country or City? to questions and answers.
- Added People Places and Use online security awareness and protection to Access Web sites.
- Added entry to Questions and answers.
- Added Party of One: The Loners' Manifesto, by Anneli S. Rufus to Books.
- Released the ebook and paperback versions of Keep Simplifying.
- This was when I released the online version of Keep Simplifying.