The objectives list
defines the specific goals for a web to
Based on the
of the web,
you can list the specific information, communication, or
activity your web will support.
For example, a web's
purpose statement might be "to
provide information about our company's new line of
modems" and this web's audience definition might
be "prospective customers."
The objective list for this web might be:
- List the
pictures, prices, schematics of all of our modems.
- Provide ordering and service information.
- Provide background (domain)
information about modems to interest
prospective customers and help them user our products.
The objective list may change as the
purpose of the web changes or
information about the audience changes.
Key Objective Practices
- Make your objectives as specific as possible.
- List only objectives that you can meet well.
- Research competitor webs who may share some of
your same objectives.
Key Objective Resources
resources: for researching