- Page 23: The HTML listing at the top of the page: The <OL> tag is mistakenly not closed with </OL>.
- Page 30: The sentence,
"These restrictions include those on data types and the user of pointers."Should read:
"These restrictions include those on data types and the use of pointers."
- Page 78: the lines were removed from Figure 6.1. Here is an update.
- Page 133: the code for EssentialOperators got chopped off. See the source file online. (Note that all the source code is available online.).
- Page 187:
- Page 189:
>>>>as the zero-fill should read
>>>>(3 not 4 '>')
>for the greater than operator;
>=for the greater than or equal to operator
- Page 27: first line: dowloads -> downloads
- Page 90: last chapter, second line: Java -> HotJava
- Page 124: first line: function -> method
- Page 127: 8th line: in front of this chapter the "--" should be a black box
- Page 128: 6th line from the bottom: delete one ";"
- Page 130: at the end of the last paragraph to read, "The naming scheme is totally up to you, ..." and deleting the extra "a".
- Page 132: 3rd line: hexidicemal -> hexidecimal
- Page 135: 27th line: float -> int
- Page 139: 19th line: missing operator in "counter 0"
- Page 141: text chapter 2nd line: function -> method
- Page 152: 11th line: unLocked -> unLock