Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- Client/Server: Client/Server Coffeehouse, discussion about client-server systems in organizations (http://www.onr.com/clients.html)
- CORPS: Computing, Organizations, Policy, and Society, study of computerization in organizations, Information and Computer Science, University of California, Irvine (http://www.ics.uci.edu/CORPS/)
- CWIS Paper: Campus-Wide Info Systems by Judy Hallman (ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/docs/about-the-net/cwis/hallman.txt)
- IOS: Interorganizational Systems (IOS) WorldNet (http://www-iwi.unisg.ch/iswnet/index.html)
- OMT: Organization and Management Theory Division the Academy of Management, to foster communication and to serve as an information resource to Organization scholars worldwide (http://juliet.stfx.ca/people/fac/dlemke/omt.html)