Notice: This file is archived for historical purposes only and is not being updated. Please see the index for updates.
- Communications of the ACM (1991). Collaborative computing issue. Volume 34, number 12, December.
- Communication Research (1987). Special issue on Theories of Organizations and Information Technology. Volume 14, number 5, October.
- Communication Yearbook (1989). Issues and Concepts in Research on Computer-Mediated Communication Systems. Volume 12, chapter 8.
- Educom Review (1994). Special Issue on Networking. Volume 29, number 2, March/April.
- EJC/REC V3N2: Electronic Journal of Communication special issue on CMC: mail firstname.lastname@example.org Body: "send EJCTOC V3N293"
- Internet Business Journal (1993). Special Issue on Internet Advertising. Volume 1, numbers 3/4, September/October 1993.
- Internet Society News (1994). Special Issue: A Year in the Life of the Internet. Volume 2, number 4, winter.
- Journal of Communication (1989). Issue on computer communication affecting social power distribution. Volume 39, number 3.
- Journal of Communication (1996). Issue on Internet communication. Volume 46, number 1.
- The Serials Librarian (1991). Issue on technology and information for serials. Volume 21, numbers 2/3.
- Serials Review (1992). Issue on Economic Models for Networked Information. Volume 18, numbers 1-2.
- The South Atlantic Quarterly (1993). Flame Wars: The Discourse of Cyberculture. Volume 92, number 4, Fall 1993.
- Written Communication (1991). Issue on computers, language, and writing. Volume 8, number 1, January.
Special issues/journals on networks/CMC