Computerization at Work, by Rob Kling
- **Iacono, Suzanne and Rob Kling. 1984. "Office-Routine: The
Automated Pink Collar." IEEE Spectrum. (June):73-76.
- Marx, Gary. 1990. "The Case of the Omniscient Organization."
Harvard Business Review. (March-April):4-12.
- Horwitz, Tony. 1994. Mr. Edens Profits from Watching His
Workers' Every Move. The Wall Street Journal. Dec 1.
- Poltrock, Steven E. and Jonathan Grudin. 1994. " Interface
Development in a Large Organization: An Observational
Study." (adapted from) ACM Transactions on Computer
and Human Interaction.1(1)(March):52-80.
- **Bullen, Christine and John Bennett. "Groupware in Practice:
An Interpretation of Work Experience." [Original article
for this book.]
- Suchman, Lucy. 1994. "Supporting Articulation Work: Aspects
of a Feminist Practice of Office Technology Production."
Proceedings of the 5th IFIP WG9.1 Conference on Women,
Work and Computerization. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Clement, Andrew. 1994. "Computing at Work: Empowering
Action by 'Low-level Users'." Communications of the