Enhancing Professional Development in Special
Education Through the Web, by Jennifer A. Gold
- Baym, N. (1995). The emergence of community in computer-mediated
communication. In S. Jones (Ed.), Cybersociety: Computer-Mediated
Communication and Community. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Harasim, L.M. (1990). Online education: An environment for collaboration
and intellectual amplification. In L.M. Harasim (Ed.), Online education:
Perspectives on a new environment (pp.39-64). New York: Praeger.
- Hoffman, D.L., Novak, T.P., & Chatterjee, P. (1996).
Commercial scenarios for the web: Opportunities and challenges.
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 1(3).
- Means, B., Blando, J., Olson, K.,
Middleton, T., Morocco, C. C., Remz, A. R.
& Zorfass, J. (1993).
Using technology to support Educational Reform.
Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Newman, D. (1994). Computer networks: Opportunities or obstacles? In B.
Means (Ed.), Technology and Education Reform.
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Whitaker, L. (1996).
School networking: Where can it take us? Learning and
Leading with Technology, 23(8), 42-44.
- Zorfass, J., Corley, P., Remz, A. & Ethier, D. (1994)
Promoting technology in special education: Supporting change agents.
Technology and Disability, 3(2), 158-164.