Assignment: The Basics
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate your ability to create an HTML document that contains basic elements.
The AssignmentFor security and administrative reasons, you must use the Unix account supplied to you by the University for your Web pages and to email your URL to your instructor--failure to do so will result in your assignment not being graded. UW-Milwaukee students can use panthermail.uwm.edu for emailing.
Build on the Web page you created for the Web Space assignment that contains (at a minimum, you can do more):
- Your name and email address somewhere on the page to indicate authorship.
- An anchor (A) to an Internet resource on a server other than the one where your page is located.
- An image (IMG element).
- A list (UL or OL).
- A paragraph (P).
- A mailto link on your email address anchor (A).
- Your document must pass syntax validation.
- You must follow these turning-in procedures and you must check for a receipt to make sure that your instructor received your assignment before you consider the assignment done--remember "It's not complete until you get your receipt!"
Turning in Your Assignment
Your assignment is by the time listed on the syllabus. Use these procedures for turning in your assignment. Your assignment will be graded according to criteria I set up for this tutorial.