Surf Links - Welcome - Web sites for browsing Internet content
These links help you explore the Web; here, you'll find organized and annotated links to Web sites about current conditions, media, and information. See the about
section to find out more about this list and its use.
- Edited by: You can contact the editor of this information with your ideas and corrections; there are different formats of this information.
- John December: editor of this information since 2010
- About: About this index; find out what the Surf Links index is, why I made it, and how you might put it to use
- Suggestion?: please send a correction of any information you find here or your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org via email with the subject line info-surf
- Formats: You can view and link to this information in a variety of ways; find the level of detail that is right for your needs; pages are available for each section; you can link to and use the page that fits your needs.
use the index format.
- Surf index: index outline; shows sections of this information in outline form; links on the section names take you to a file showing all the entries and annotations for that section; put your cursor over section names or headings to see a popup description
- Surf Table: a table showing all the links; shows all entries in a big table of rows and columns; useful to have all links on one page in a compact form; put your cursor over labels or section names to see a popup description; links on section names take you to a file showing all the entries and annotations for that section; useful if you are familiar with the information and want to get to the links quickly
- Surf all: everything in one big file; shows all entries and all annotations; useful if you want to search for a text string in this information--use your Web browser's Find feature (Control/F in Microsoft Explorer); links on the section names go to a file showing entries and annotations for just that section
- Surf mini: Compressed table; shows all entries and section names with short labels and no linebreaks; put your cursor over labels or section names to see a popup description; links on section names take you to a file showing all the entries and annotations for that section; useful if you are familiar with the information and want all the links in a smaller amount of space
Is something missing or incorrect? Suggestion? Please send a note to email@example.com with the subject info-surf