- Is the look of a web the most important thing?
- What are the evolved aesthetic traditions on the Web?
- How do visual traditions develop and work?
- Are aesthetics and navigation
- Are there unique aesthetic sensibilities for the
Web as a medium?
- Page: Look and Feel Template
- Visual metaphor
- Background and textures
- Links and Browser features
- Media: text, graphics, images, video, sound
- Thematic design - repetition for integration
- Negative space/sound
- Fusion of sensory, emotion, and artistry
- Page Level: User experience of grid
+ visual metaphor
- Does eye roam off grid?
- Unintended space?
- Emotional message of design?
- Package Level: User experience
of pages in relationship
- Web Level: User experience of
packages as a "whole"
- What is your metric for effective aesthetic design?