Keep Simplifying >
Hone your routine >
Be prepared for urban and travel situations >
TIP: I carry an "urban kit."
I have prepared a small urban kit that I take with me when I am out and about.
The materials fit in a small credit card case.
I also usually carry in my pocket:
- aspirin in plastic bag tube
- small book of matches
- can opener (P38 style)
- address and phone numbers of family, friends, and business associates
- one of my business cards
- a small, flat magnifying lens
- money $16.70
- paper clip
- safety pin
- rubber band
- 1st class stamps
- county bus ticket
- small scissors, tweezers, and pen
- a multitool (Leatherman Squirt P4) which has pliers, knife, bottle opener, screwdrivers, awl, and a file
- small button compass
- small LED button flashlight